is this right

My husband always gets to hang out with his friends but I never can get away for an hour! Im so sick of him! I being to hate him!!! Then today I find it the history that he clicked the personals he said it was an accident! Im so thinking about taking my son and divorcing his dumb ass!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• It's obvious you have a number of issues you need to discuss with a relationship counselor or trusted third-party mediator! Have you confronted your husband about what you have discovered and how you feel about his going out?

If you don't discuss it, he may think it's acceptable, or likes you being a doormat! Stand up for yourself...if not for you, then for your son! Whatever you do though, don't use idle ultimatums. If you say you're going to leave...LEAVE! If you waffle in your decisions your husband will not take you seriously which will only cause more anguish!

Stand firm, stand tall, and hold to your convictions.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:22 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• You sound stressed out and exhausted. Give him the benefit of the doubt on the website thing. and talk with him about needing time off. He is tired when he gets home from work, and maybe he finds being with his buddies more comforting and relaxing than being at home. But hey, you need your time off, too. You are tired, too. So talk with him and arrange that every week you'll have a day or a morning or afternoon or evening off to go hang with your friends or even to see a movie or shop or just stop and get a coffee someplace- something you can do to have some time off. Don't lay down the law to him, say that you were thinking and you know he enjoys his time off and that you have a full time job also with no breaks and you need time off too. (more)

Answer by Bmat at 9:46 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• When I am tired and stressed I start thinking mean things about my husband. Everything he does irritates me. I have to make myself calm down and realize that what I am blaming him for really is just the result of my own stress. When I am not so tired, the things I am finding wrong that he does really don't annoy me at all. It is when I am tired and have too much on my mind that they bother me. I really think that that is what is going on with you, from what I read in your post anyway. You desperately need a break. Please list all the things you like about your life and all the things you hate, and think about why you married the guy and how in love you were and still are. He may not even realize that you are so close to burnout, hug him and talk gently to him. Try to keep your family together. I send lots of good thoughts and hugs your way.

Answer by Bmat at 9:51 AM on Feb. 14, 2009