Screw this day, screw my ex, screw my hormones, etc, etc.

Fuckity fuck fuck fuck. I woke up by falling out of bed this morning, & it went downhill from there. I want some schnapps & a bubble bath, but till it's bedtime I'm settling for sweet little girl cuddles,. So, how y'all doing?

KA91

Asked by KA91 at 4:12 PM on Feb. 2, 2013 in Relationships

• Don't screw your ex. Trust me, it's not worth it. LOL. Sorry you're having a bad day. I'm having a cup of french vanilla coffee with a cinnamon stick in it to try to cure my winter blues.

Have a drink for me since I have no money. It's a sad day in WI when I'm so broke I can't even buy alcohol. SIGH
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 4:18 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• I'm restless.

Sorry you fell out of bed! Get a toddler bedrail!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:14 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• I've had a very shocking last 2 days, with definite highs & lows. I was so emotionally drained last night that I couldn't even drink. But, I will be partaking in some alcohol tonight.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 4:15 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• For your viewing/listening pleasure (replace love with a different 4-letter word): Love you--Jack Ingram

Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 4:22 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• I, too, have the shits of things the past few days. Divorce has been mentioned, and I'd rather walk out before I get treated like dog shit for not being June Cleaver.
    My company is also giving consultants the run around with some stuff and I'm not happy about that, and I have 70 girls calling and texting about the issue while I'm trying to maintain some semblance of a marriage today.

Tomorrow- Male strippers and alcohol. Yay me.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:25 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• Great. I hope your evening gets better! LOL.... made me giggle.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:32 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• For some reason, here lately I have felt restless. Like I am not where I am supposed to be in life or something. It's really weird. Or, I get the feeling that I am just being idle and letting my life go without doing everything I can to make it enjoyable. Not sure why though.
    And, I don't think alcohol would help since I tend to get depressed when I drink (I know, not how it's supposed to work).
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 5:27 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• Temp, my son goes to collage in WI. I look on the collage webcam all the time to see what the weather is doing there.

musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 4:27 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• musicmaker, the weather sucks here. It is cold, there is a lot of snow and ice. The sun is up today, which is nice but there is more snow coming. I can't wait for spring.
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 4:36 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• I'm considering it!
    KA91

Comment by KA91 (original poster) at 4:15 PM on Feb. 2, 2013