What is this kid's obsession with coming into my house? *vent*

this 13 year old boy that lives down the street. he's not a special needs child. when they first moved here, he would come to the door asking if he could play. (with my daughters that are 6, 4 & 3) ummm seriously? i always politely told him no, or maybe later, or not right now, whatever i could to get the kid off my back. well now he's gotten more daring. the other day we were all out front and he was playing hide & seek with my oldest and youngest. he ran to the backyard and they would follow him, and a few seconds later he'd be walking out through my fucking garage! he came in through the backyard patio, walked through my house and out the garage. he did this like two or three times even though i'd ask him to stop. then he grabbed my car keys off the keyring and started messing with my car. then he got on the riding lawn mower & tried to turn it on. fucking seriously!? eventually i got to the point where we just went in & i locked up. then yesterday, we're playing in the backyard (admittedly in hopes of staying away from him) but he comes and starts playing with them. my oldest was playing with a friend that lives behind us so i figured whatever, let them all play together on the swingset. well a game of chase ensued, mine ran inside for safety and he just opens the door also and comes right the fuck in like he owns the place! he hauls ass upstairs. its like hello, boundaries kid! its annoying because he is ALWAYS outside so i feel like i cant go out there without him coming over & trying to get in my house...

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 4:26 PM on Feb. 2, 2013 in Teens (13-17)

• If he's the eldest of 5 then why isn't he playing with his own siblings?

I would NOT be happy about a 13 yo wanting to play with children less than half his age. I would not allow him to play with them and would already have sent him away with a message to find children of his own age to play with.

I may be overreacting but a friend of mine's son aged 5 was raped by his 13 yo step brother a few years back, that's probably why I'm not happy about the age difference.
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 8:11 AM on Feb. 4, 2013

• Your daughters are too young to play with this child. Also something is not quite right. I would put a stop to the wole thing. Right away. If he persists I would go see his parents.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 6:39 PM on Feb. 4, 2013