Is this your Saturday?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 4:36 PM on Feb. 2, 2013 in Just for Fun

• What that's me everyday lol
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 4:39 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• Ya know.... I was having a pretty good day up until about twenty minutes ago. I came home with a new dog collar. Took the old off the dog and was going to transfer his tags. I discovered his name tag was gone. So, I continued to take his registration tags off, then went outside to see if I could find the other tag. I came back in the house and could not find the registration tags I just laid down a few minutes ago. I spent 15 minutes trying to find the damn thing. Finally I got down on the floor and found them under the entertainment unit. How the hell they got there, I haven't a clue. I feel crazy....... Never did find his other tag either.

Otherwise.........
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:40 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• : D
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 4:50 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• LOL, not usually. But it sure was last week. This week I am being uber productive.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 5:11 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• LOL, that is my usual Saturday, but I got shit done today!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 5:30 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• I love Saturday because I don't have to go out and get stuff done. I can sleep in and be tired and relaxed and just hang out at home.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:48 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• M-avi's post was hilarious.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 6:10 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• I was so good this morning getting all the housework done, then BOOOM! Here comes sons and the puppy! ARRG!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 6:24 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• LOL yep for the most part
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 7:53 PM on Feb. 2, 2013