Valentines day, what does it mean to you?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 4:39 PM on Feb. 2, 2013 in Holidays

• It's one of my favorits days. I'm very romantic. I don't spend a lot of money. One year, during the night when he was sleeping I taped paper hearts all over the bedroom walls. Another year I found his car in the park and ride and taped paper hearts all over his car. Another year during the night i filled the bathroom with heart balloons. Another year I made strings and strings of paper hearts and strung them all over the bedroom. One year I made a heart shaped pizza and a heart shaped cake for dinner. I could go on
    musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 2:41 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• over rated
    puts pressure on SOME people when this day rolls around
    just another day to feel obligated to "BUY" stuff to show love, ridiculous.....JMO
    : D
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 4:41 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• i do not have a man, so i do not have to think about that other crap... i mean stuff
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:52 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• Nothing!!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:53 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• Nothing. I have never really celebrated it. I think it's too commercial. If I love someone, I let them know everyday. If we want to go out for a romantic dinner or date, we do it any day. Seriously there is nothing to Valentine's Day that I can't get any other day of the year.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:59 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• wasted money!
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 4:59 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• means i have to try to my 5 yo to sign 20 cards
    and teacher wants children to write first AND last name of the 20 children the cards are going to....yeah right!!

LOL
    i will be lucky if i get my child to write her name once (then i can photo copy it 20 times)
    fiatpax

• It's fun for kids, stupid for adults. I think it's silly to have a day that men should be reminded to be good to their wives.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:54 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• Another excuse to sell things, So for me nothing.
    sunshine196

Answer by sunshine196 at 5:57 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• That's the day for couples to go out to dinner & maybe a movie or just a romantic dinner at home. I think Valentine's Day is mainly aimed for couples, but i always bought Valentine stuff for my kids, now i get Valentine's stuff for my kids & grandkids
    mamabear484

Answer by mamabear484 at 6:56 PM on Feb. 3, 2013