Has anyone on here ever been a promotor for Visalus?

I started at the end of November 2012. I really do not have good people skills & I am not a good sales person. If anyone on here has advise, it would be greatly appreciated.

EWood1427

Asked by EWood1427 at 5:32 PM on Feb. 2, 2013 in Money & Work

• You can print up flyers and distribute them door to door. You can ask if anyone at the mall will put them in shopping bags for you. You can advertise on Craigslist for your area. If you have samples, you can always hand them out.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:31 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• You are in full control of both your people skills and your sales skills. Trust me, I was an introverted shy girl once, and people have asked me "what happened to you". People are only ONLY people. Nothing more, nothing less. We all come into this world naked and peeing our pants, and that's the way we're all going to leave it. Don't be intimidated, take baby steps out of your box.
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 7:34 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• Do you have a mentor in your company? Sounds like you need some training. The above ideas are great. You can look for events in the community. Get a table. It's a GREAT way to get a lot of names to work from!!!
    Please feel free to message me...
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 2:24 PM on Feb. 14, 2013

• I used to. I had a great mentor. people would buy but then get sick of taking a shake everyday and some shakes actually were a little better I read; the Visalus shake has a few ingredients men do not like taking and that some feel give them a headache. I switch to it works before they offered more ways to get paid and more products. It was a lot easier. In 4 months; I have a downline of 20 and growing. For a year there I never made but a few small sales and they'd cancel. Info on it works if you're looking to get in the health industry: www.davianewman.com www.facebook.com/itworksbydavia
    XOXOArmyWife

Answer by XOXOArmyWife at 4:24 PM on Mar. 15, 2013