Valentines day!

alright how soon do you get the cards done and ready?? i'm thinking of putting them together and that way they are already ready and i dont have to worry about it last minute!

mampanda0422

Asked by mampanda0422 at 6:02 PM on Feb. 2, 2013 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Day before
    escuchar

Answer by escuchar at 10:58 PM on Mar. 21, 2014

• My son gave out goody bags for V day and we had everything bought by Feb. 1. I put them all together 2 days before V day.
    Mom2Dano

Answer by Mom2Dano at 1:09 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• I am surprised my sons school is doing anything because they didnt have a thanksgiving or christmas party like we did growing up, but I got a letter from school saying more info would be coming out bout the V-day party
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:38 AM on Feb. 4, 2013

• I buy the cards early, then wait for a class list from the teacher to get them done.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 10:25 PM on Feb. 3, 2013

• We got the list on Wednesday of the kids' names in the class and had the cards a few days before that. We will probably start making them out next weekend...that and making her Valentine Mailbox for school.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:43 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• I am not sure if my DS teacher is doing anything for Valentine's day because there is kids in the class that don't celebrate.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 6:55 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• Whenever the teacher sends home the list or info. I actually just got done putting it all together. The lists came home yesterday. We don't write out names on all the cards except who it's from. For my eldest her cards will go with her to school on Monday so she can turn them in early (Teacher has boxes for all the kids and we can turn in Valentines from Moday until the day of the party). And the youngest will have hers sent to school with her on the day of the party.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 6:43 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• for kindergarten i sent them blank because most kids in kindergarten can't read names and the teacher doesn't have time to help 30 students pass out there cards..
    mampanda0422

Comment by mampanda0422 (original poster) at 6:38 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• i guess ill do it for my kindergartner as soon as her teacher sends out a list of how many kids are in her class & their names. if she doesn't do it then i'll either request it myself next week or just send them blank with just my daughter's name as the sender. for now im still working on home projects for V-day
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:30 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• I always do treat bags for Valentines and Halloween. This is my oldest son's last year in elementary school, and I only have four more years left with my youngest son, so I won't be able to do it too much longer.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:23 PM on Feb. 2, 2013