Sex during pregnancy?

I know its safe and all but I think today we might of done it a little too wild if I can say. Im scared that we were moving too much for the baby. Aaahh I feel horrible just thinking about it. Do y'all think its nothing to worry about? Do y'all still have sex like you are not pregnant?

mylovelylife

Asked by mylovelylife at 6:21 PM on Feb. 2, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Are you bleeding vaginaly? Are you cramping? Well after I go so big. We had sex, but it was difficult to do a lot of positions.

Answer by louise2 at 6:32 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• go =got

Answer by louise2 at 6:33 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• No cramping or bleeding. I just feel bad because what if the movement was too much for the baby.
    mylovelylife

Comment by mylovelylife (original poster) at 6:36 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• You do know the baby has amneotic fluid, blood, and you surrounding it. Unless your DH/SO was punching you in the stomach I doubt it will hurt the baby.

Answer by louise2 at 6:41 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• I know.
    mylovelylife

Comment by mylovelylife (original poster) at 6:58 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• You're fine! Baby is super well cushioned, feel free to enjoy.
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 7:15 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• I was a beast with my second dd. lol I had to stops round 7 months because it was causing me to have contractions and I had a scheduled c section. I was a nightmare when we stopped I would think is this what blue balls feels like lol
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 9:36 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• K491 thank you feel better now
    @skinnyslokita lol girl you made my morning with your comment.
    mylovelylife

Comment by mylovelylife (original poster) at 8:46 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• ITs totaly fine to have sex like your not pregnant but at some times it can jump start labor and I read that also when you orgasm your muscles begin to flex and release and it is actually calming to the baby the rocking of sex usually soothes the baby to sleep.
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 8:50 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• i had sex 5-6 times a week!even did it the night before i was induced everythings fine unless your bleeding or cramping!!enjoy the pregnancy sex! good luck :)
    india602

Answer by india602 at 10:43 AM on Feb. 6, 2013