Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

looking for a store that has oblong toilet lid covers

having a hard time finding a oblong toilet lid cover... I like tank sets to... Where are they.
could someone please share. Thankyou

Answer Question

Asked by tumpin at 8:43 PM on Feb. 2, 2013 in Home & Garden

Level 1 (2 Credits)
Answers (8)
  • I had to go to a plumbing shop and have them special ordered. Darn weird toilets.

    Answer by liss05 at 8:44 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

  • Try eBay or Amazon.

    Answer by m-avi at 8:44 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

  • I never found one after being told to go back to the store that the toilet was bought from.

    Answer by virginiamama71 at 8:45 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

  • Have you looked at Lowes or home Depot?

    Answer by louise2 at 8:46 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

  • Are you talking about the actual toilet lid and cover, or those fabric things my grandmother had in her bathrooms?

    Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:00 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

  • Just saw some at Wal-Mart the other day, when I bought new rugs for our boys bathroom. I don't use them, they get yucky, and I feel like they need to be washed everyday...

    Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:32 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

  • Try the company

    Answer by booklover545 at 6:26 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

  • call a manufacturer

    Answer by san78 at 5:02 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN