A good lanolin-based moisturizer?

I want to try a lanolin-based moisturizer for my eczema. My boyfriend couldn't find one at the grocery store. I think he looked for all of 45 seconds, but he doesn't really have the patience to read labels. Are there any out there you can recommend, so I can give him a name on a bottle to look for?

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 1:09 AM on Feb. 3, 2013 in Health

• I highly recommend Skin MD. You can buy it at most pharmacies or on line. It's the best natural Lotion out there. Excellent for Eczema.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 1:20 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• BTW, if you send him to the store for it, tell him the packaging is black & white spotted like a cow. It's great for super sensitive, super dry skin, so I'd think it would help exzema.
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 1:18 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• I don't know if it's lanolin based or not, but I just started using Dove Cream Oil Intensive Body Lotion - both I and my youngest have eczema, and it works wonders on our skin. You can also try Neosporin Essentials Eczema cream. It works really well on severe "break-outs".
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:53 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• I'm not sure if it's lanolin based, but I know it's in Udderly Smooth. Heard of it? It's awesome.
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 1:12 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• Maybe lansinoh the breastfeeding nipple cream? Its expensive and doesn't spread like lotions.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:15 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• What does your doctor or pharmacist recommend? Start there.
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:18 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• My doctor recommended the Cortisone-10 to begin with.
    Ballad

Comment by Ballad (original poster) at 4:30 PM on Feb. 3, 2013