Not Politics, but def current events

I was listening to the MJ Morning Show on Friday morning. This radio show is based out of Tampa, but I hear it on 97.9 Kiss FM here in Jacksonville.

They had Jordan Sparks on the phone and were asking her about the Chris Brown situation.

I think she's so classy, b/c she refused to talk about it!!

What do you think- should she have talked about it???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• No, why should she? Its none of her business and she wasn't apart of it so it would be GOSSIP. She did the CLASSY thing.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:05 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Americans love drama.................. i am glad she kept it classy as well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• GOOD FOR HER!! what would she know about it? its nice to know that not all celebrities are classless media-hogs haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:36 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• No I think she was right for not wanting to say anything, why should she no one really knows the truth yet and there are so many rumors floating around that no one can even form an opinion yet
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 4:02 PM on Feb. 14, 2009