If your employee did this

A person I know works for a chain restaurant. She waited on a table and on the ticket it says please tip you waitstaff at least 18% for parties over 6.
The woman with 4 children in her party wrote on the ticket, I give tithe 10%, why should I give you 18%? She paid the ticket and signed it (credit card)
This waitress copied it and posted it on facebook?

If you were her manage, what if anything would you do?

Dardenella

Asked by Dardenella at 1:34 AM on Feb. 3, 2013 in Money & Work

• People post the most ridiculous things on Facebook, like they don't know the whole world can seewhatever they put up there. If I were the customer and my name was on there, I'd be flaming pissed off. I'd raise hell with the management till the offending waitress was either terminated or disciplined in some way.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:17 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• No sweetie, it was posted on tumblr. This story already went nationwide, but good job trying to pretend. If your going to copy news stories, get your facts straight.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:03 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• Bs, that's been all over the news for almost two weeks now. Anyways. She didn't show cc numbers but it showed her name. And no I wouldn't fire her, that " pastor" was a bitch.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 9:21 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• so you know the woman who's been in the news?
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 1:50 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• Omg. I'm so enraged over this I'm not sure I can comment properly. That disgusting excuse for a "minister" Will be judged one day, and that crap ain't gonna fly well with her good Lord.

I think the customer needs to be fully prosecuted for not paying her bill. She only paid a portion of it and not the total amount on the receipt.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 2:44 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• If I saw it and it had the name of customer on it, she'd be terminated.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 1:38 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• Well if the waitress was stupid enough to include the customers name, I would fire her. But if not, I would suspend her for 2 days and if she does it again she is fired.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:39 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• Sue for what? If the CC numbers were not on it, what could she sue for?
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:50 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• Btw, info of the customer was not on the recipe. Are you watching Fox aka faux new? That "person of God" outed hersellf by demanding everyone there get fired.

Let's ask ourselves...what would Jesus do?
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 2:49 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• Fired
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:40 AM on Feb. 3, 2013