I want his brother....

I've been with my boyfriend for almost 6 years now we have 2 kids together. He has a younger brother who is about 6 years younger then me. At first I found his brother to be rather annoying because he was 13 and a kid, and I was 19 and pregnant. Well now that he's almost 19 and I'm almost 25 and I've gotten to know him. I've became attracted to him. I love the guy I'm with, but when his brother comes over I just want to jump all over him. I think he may like me too. He's always smiling at me, joking around and such but I'm not sure because he's kind of a womanizer I guess you could say.

I'm not sure what to do I just don't want to mess anything up with the guy I'm with but yet I want his brother.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Feb. 3, 2013 in Relationships

• SERIOUSLY!

How would you feel if your boyfriend flirted and or wanted your sister or bff?
    He's the uncle of your children for crying out loud! Think about how your actions would affect them should you decide to sleep with his brother!
    Or do you and your desires supersede your children and BF?
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 2:06 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• You need the help pf a good counselor.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:07 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• Don't risk what you have just for someone you called 'a womanizer' yourself. If you were to act on this, you'd lose one hell of a lot!
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 3:57 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• Let's just say you tried to come on to him. Either he would reject you and tell his brother, or you all would have meaning less sex and he would continue to be with other women since you are with his brother. Either way it's a losing situation for you. You must learn to fight feelings like this. I am not super religious but that right there is the devil tempting you to ruin your family. All through out your life there will be hot guys, with a good sense of humor. If you have a good man at home it is so not worth the ruining your family. Imagine your man felt the same way, lets say about you best friend. Ruined your family and your relationship with her just for some hot action, that her can get from you. So not worh it.
    txnmomof4

Answer by txnmomof4 at 4:00 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• Big rule here,,, never do your BIL/s, even if you are broke up with one Brother , you never hook up with another brother. You need to check your hormone level. Go have sex with your SO/DH.

Answer by louise2 at 8:16 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• ^^ Good rule!
    Do you think that part of the attraction is that he's the age you were when you were pregnant and "tied down"? Does he remind you of your SO at that age? Why would you want to be with anyone who is a womanizer? Maybe he flirts as easily as breathing.

And, if he does want to sleep with you, what does that say about HIS character? Leave the drama for the soap operas and be responsible to your children!
    KPBMom

Answer by KPBMom at 8:20 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• No, you don't want his brother. I think you just like the freedom that he represents.
    I agree with the rule above. Let's just pretend for a moment that you hit on your SO's brother and he is all into you. Let's even pretend that he, by some miracle, stops his womanizing and is only into you. What do you think your kids are going to think of you sleeping with their uncle? That's so messed up in so many ways. It doesn't even work out well in soap operas.
    We all have hot guys in our lives or guys that make us feel special or make us laugh. We all fantasize about them from time to time but never act on them.
    And always remember that the grass is not always greener on the other side and you will still have to mow that grass.
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 11:59 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• Ok this happens.
    You need to keep your mouth shut and STAY AWAY FROM HIS BROTHER!!
    Glad you asked, just please stick with the advice we are giving you
    lullaby572

Answer by lullaby572 at 12:19 PM on Feb. 3, 2013

• Crushes happen, Now is the time to think about two things one your husband and two what would happen if you went for it. Lets play devils advocate here. The reality of the fact he is your husbands brother should deter you because after you get caught, hurt your two kids and your bf or husband it will be over. Now see you have had the relationship without even truly having to go out and do it. Do not throw six years away for sex that will be over before the ink is dry on your divorce papers.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:02 PM on Feb. 3, 2013

• Hahahahaha. Of course he smiles he is a walking hormone.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 3:50 PM on Feb. 4, 2013