Tastefully Simple

Have any of you tried Tastefully Simple products? It's a home party company, and a friend of mine sells the stuff, so I gave it a try. I've been really impressed. The items can be a bit pricey, but they're extra easy to make and sooo yummy. Soups, breads and muffins, desserts, unique sauces and dressings.

http://www.tastefullysimple.com/

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 2:54 AM on Feb. 3, 2013 in Food & Drink

• I love TS! I have a limited amount of things I'll actually splurge on, but once in a while if I don't need anything and I'm at a party I'll try something different. I have a friend who used to sell it, and when she got out of it she gave me a ton of her sample stuff - that was nice, to try a bunch of things! Some of their older stuff (like 7-8 years ago) was better than some of the stuff they have now though.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 10:54 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• Yep I use it all the time. I have a friend who I trade toys for tastefully simple. Win-win for both of us!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:45 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• Its good, I just never buy it. It's to expensive
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 9:14 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• I love it!
    tjk34

Answer by tjk34 at 5:56 PM on Feb. 3, 2013