Do you buy for many on Valentine's Day?

I Love to remember people.. So I send out Valentines.. I buy Gifts & gift bags for my Friends, DH, Daughters & SIL's & my Grandsons!! How about you? I Love Neat Valentine's Day Socks & give them too! Do you??

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:55 AM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Holidays

• I teach about 200 older people and I bought bags of candy for them, and overbought, as it turns out- I underestimated how much was in each bag. So next week they'll be getting much more candy. I also send Valentines to most of my family. I hadn't sent Christmas cards and just got in the mood for sending cards. Something that did work out was that I sent a card to each grandchild and they were extremely pleased. I hear that they all kept looking a their cards and that they enjoyed gettting something in the mail just for them. Even the 1 year got one and was thrilled.

Answer by Bmat at 10:01 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I bought for my daughter and my husband, and i bought my parents and my in laws the grandparent valentines cards from my DD. and I sent valentines to all the kids from my DD (she is 15 months)
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 10:08 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I didn't buy anything for anyone because I don't have any money : / My boyfriend doesn't believe in celebrating Valentine's Day, which is fine with me. We went out for sushi last night though, he bought the most expensive thing on the menu. It was sweet =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:37 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I Bought Something For My MIL, DF And DD
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 5:13 AM on Feb. 16, 2009