I hope someone has a suggestion for this one?

My DD has had a viral bronchitis for about 1 1/2 months the dr. has her on saline spary and a nebulizer. My question is the only way she can sleep is in her swing.
I'm not sure how long, or if she gets tired of sleeping up right, I guess mu question is does anyone have any ther answers on this, eveytime we put her in her crib which is elevated she wakes up not being able to breath. I hope someone has an answer to HELP? She is now 3 months old

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• does the back of the seat recline at all?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:07 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Yes, I have it a low as it will go, I am afraid after this long illness, the only was she will sleep is in the swing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• It may take a few days but she should go back to sleeping in her crib once she is better.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 10:50 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Ah, you're in survival mode right now. However she sleeps when she is sick, is how she needs to sleep. Don't worry about it. You'll get her back into her crib when this is all said and done but she'll never get over this illness if she isn't getting good rest...so the swing it is!
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 11:44 AM on Feb. 14, 2009