Is anyone ever heard of the author Ellen Hopkins?

I have ever book she ever wrote and in Novemeber I wrote her and e-mail telling her a little about me and my family and how I feelshe really speaks to me and that I suffer from depression so she sent me a free signed copy of her book Triangles. I was not looking forher to think of me as a charity case so when I wrote her another e-maol explaining that she wrote me back telling me she wanted to help me in every way possible I seriously am in love with that women and her writing.

Im-HiDdEn

Asked by Im-HiDdEn at 9:51 AM on Feb. 3, 2013 in Entertainment

• That was nice of her. I don't know who she is but it was a nice thing for her to do.

With regard to your depression, I hope you're getting some help with that. I noticed the other day you posted that you were drinking heavily. Drinking can significantly increase depression and anxiety in some people so I would suggest you give up that habit.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 10:01 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• That's cool...I have never heard of her (not a big reader)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:56 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• You should defintly check her out, she is an awesome writer.
    Im-HiDdEn

Comment by Im-HiDdEn (original poster) at 10:57 AM on Feb. 3, 2013