So I have been writing a book for a few months now.

I defintly want to become a published author and when Iwas younger I used to write for my school newspaper and I have always loved to write, what I have written so far I put on facebook and everyone is going crazy over it wanting me to write more (which I have I just habve not posted it) I also love to write poetry I just dont know where to go with it once I getthis book done.

Im-HiDdEn

Asked by Im-HiDdEn at 9:53 AM on Feb. 3, 2013 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Well here's the thing... you want to be a writer, then you need to do the research yourself on how to get published. Most of the authors out there worked hard to get where they're at. You need to do more than just write the book. You then have to find a publisher to read it and when you get rejected, you find someone else. But it's all up to you and how much work you want to put into it.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:31 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• If your book is anything like the non-sense you write here I would NEVER read it.
    AnonNdrag

Answer by AnonNdrag at 11:11 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• Is it about getting drunk, being a redneck, and not cleaning the house?
    Anonymous

• ^^^thank you anon, I love lauging so loud that the whole household thinks I have finally lost it!!!
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 12:50 PM on Feb. 3, 2013

• What's your question?
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 10:08 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• Post some of it here for feedback. There's a big audience here
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 10:10 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• It's a bit hard to believe you've been writing a book to rave reviews when you cannot spell. I think that's where the skepticism comes from
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 10:22 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• OK
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 10:58 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• wow.....really.....if your not going to ask a question STOP POSTING ON ANSWERES!! ####JUSTSAYIN~
    mommaTishi

Answer by mommaTishi at 8:10 PM on Feb. 3, 2013

• points
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 10:46 AM on Feb. 3, 2013