I love being a redneck and I dont look at it as a bad thing.

I was raised by my father who was completly into hunting and living off the land so my DH and I have been raising our son to be the same way, I am also addicted to camo Ihave curtains, shower curtins, pants, hoodies, shirts, shoes, andd anything else dedicated to camo blankets and such. I love my redneck style of life.

Im-HiDdEn

Asked by Im-HiDdEn at 9:57 AM on Feb. 3, 2013 in Home & Garden

• Good for you!
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 10:01 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• do you ever actually ASK a question?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:06 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• No she just rambles on and on
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 10:07 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• Whatever floats your boat...
    I like my Nightmare Before Christmas, snow globe and Fairy print collections. And black and sparkly things!

and?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:55 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• So camo makes you a redneck? Interesting... and here I thought I was one. But I wouldn't be caught dead in camo. Camo just doesn't make sense when you're browsing the local Walmart. Guess what. We can still see you.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:34 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• You just listed so many reasons as to why I've always felt that I was born in the wrong place. I love my southern friends & family but, I'm pretty damn sure, that I jumped into the wrong body to be reincarnated in & I was supposed to be born in the Northeast US or even in Europe.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:18 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• What is your question?
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 10:53 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• So... you're a poor, white, uneducated framer living in the South? That's what the term originally meant. It referred to the sunburn farmers received from being in the sun for long hours.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:20 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

Ohhh, so that's why she keeps insisting she's hidden when she's not. DS plays that game. But he's 9. And he's saying it ironically.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:54 PM on Feb. 3, 2013

• points
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 10:45 AM on Feb. 3, 2013