Name calling

Did you ever have a coworker make fun of your name at work?
I had a really bad day at work,I busted my tail and did more than what I was suppose to do.
My job is working in a cleanroom eniroment removing contaminants,someone mops,and another vaccums. My job today was to vaccum,distribute materials,and clean the copper room. I did everything right,accept apparently I exaggerate materials. I always stay on top of the materials at my job because well that's my job!!! I went home crying today that's how upset I was.
I asked a coworker to come into the gownroom to stock up some gloves that were really low,and another coworker even saw they were about out. I told my lead that I for sure do not dramatize anything at work and I take my job seriously,I'm a very hard worker. I got bitched at for mopping this building today on top of that. I did it because the new guy was falling behind and wouldn't have gotten done. The lead said well it's saturday and the building isn't really dirty,,WHAT???
He sat there and said it needed to be done!!!!!! I'm sick of having 20 yr old kids treat me like this..
Then this guy at work started with the elementary school making fun of my name shit,calling me margarine,and butter. What is with people these days?

MarGeee

Asked by MarGeee at 10:35 AM on Feb. 3, 2013 in Money & Work

• I'm sorry, they suck.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 10:37 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• You know you are the one responsible for YOU. They know you do a good job and work hard because your job means something to you. It's those "others" who just ruin it, don't care and basically are not happy people..and for that YOU are made to suffer, take their crap and basically have to deal with their immature-like nature. Just keep telling yourself that they are "little people" and you are OH So better than them! The name calling stuff, wow! Again, Immature!
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 10:58 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• Immature and not having any responsibility. Many of us were taught, if you are going to do a job, you might as well do it well.... But I think some forgot that in their upbringing or the parents forgot to teach it.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:17 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• Also some think the work place is an extension of high school. Then they have the never to ask to go to lunch or parties with them. Never mine I have a life and always say no, yes get teased for saying no. They are not my friends. Cant pick neighbors or co workers it seems.
    sunshine196

Answer by sunshine196 at 6:29 PM on Feb. 3, 2013

• They lack human compassion and respect for their fellow being!
    Chele18504

Answer by Chele18504 at 11:28 AM on Feb. 19, 2013