If there is a soul do you think science will eventually find evidence for it?

Asked by CloverE at 10:18 AM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hope science does prove that there is a soul. Maybe people will start to think more of what they are doing!

Answer by CloverE at 11:38 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I believe we have souls but I don't think there will ever be scientific proof of that. Science has helped us understand our world a great deal, but it simply can't prove everything. I think the soul is something too ethereal to ever fit into the scientific method.

Answer by nysa00 at 10:21 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Yes, everyonje has a Soul, that is the way God created us. However I know science will never find "proof" of it since Science so easily dismisses God in so much. I think it's a personal thing each person has to come to know in their own hearts.

Answer by Dianne1259 at 10:23 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I don't believe in a higher power or souls, but if you're looking for scientific evidence, they say after you die you weigh 21 grams less than when you were alive...they say that is the soul leaving the body.

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:49 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• The whole 21 grams idea is absolutely fascinating. Whether that's the "soul" or that's just some form of natural gas or whatever that leaves when you's interesting to think about.

Who knows? Look at how far science has come in just the past 100 years. Who knows what we'll know in 2109? :D

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:36 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Einstein also said energy never dies in only changes into another form of energy.

Answer by CloverE at 4:23 PM on Feb. 14, 2009