Does your clothing fit 1 basic "style", or do you wear a mix of styles? What would other cafemoms say if they looked in your closet?

I myself have quite the mix! You'd all wonder what the heck I was thinking when I bought my clothes since it's such a crazy mix.

idareyou

Asked by idareyou at 12:16 PM on Feb. 3, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• 98% of my clothes are black- different styles I guess

I'd probably get a bunch of comments about needing color or some such thing
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:20 PM on Feb. 3, 2013

• I think most of my stuff fits one basic style. Everyone would probably think I was boring lol.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 12:21 PM on Feb. 3, 2013

• My closet is a mix of cloths. Pants are all jeans. I buy what I like. But I am not a shopper. So I do not have a lot of cloths or up to date styles.

Answer by louise2 at 12:22 PM on Feb. 3, 2013

• I hate lots of styles I have plenty of jeans that are blue then I have skinny red jeans ans skinny. Yellow jeans and black. Fornal pants ans lots of sexy party dresses then my casual on the job close and I have the ladys dream closet of litterally 200 pairs of shoes of all occassions...so I'm what u call confused haha
    mamide02ninas

Answer by mamide02ninas at 12:39 PM on Feb. 3, 2013

• I have an array. When I find a shirt I like, I usually buy it in multiple colors. I have tons of clothes. I usually wear only about 1/4 of what I have. I have no idea why... I think I am a hoarder... LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:57 PM on Feb. 3, 2013

• Eclectic I have a little of this and a little of that.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 4:39 PM on Feb. 3, 2013

• I am a black, brown and navy girl-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 9:24 PM on Feb. 3, 2013

• You would say that I need to go shopping!!! I don't have a whole lot to choose from. I changed out some of my wardrobe last year and will refresh more of it this year. I have a hard time of letting go of something that isn't in bad shape, but I don't wear.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:04 PM on Feb. 3, 2013

• I mainly tend toward the classics, I work in a conservative environment - and I have an extensive wardrobe.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:50 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• I love color so my pants are jeans or neutral but my tops very colorful. I do colored jeans for spring
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 8:25 PM on Feb. 5, 2013