Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is this called? (That overlay by the pubic area)

It's not a pooch by the belly button but lower. I tried on some jeans the other day and notice this hideous looking area :( I kind of used to have a camel toe but now I don't see
I hate that area of me :(
What can I do?


Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Feb. 3, 2013 in Beauty & Style

This question is closed.
Answers (6)
  • Just wanted to put a post on here to let you guys know that this isn't me... I have anatomy issues but not camel toe.

    I think it's your pubis? It's a layer of fat. Not sure there's a workout for it. Might be!

    Answer by staciandababy at 2:49 PM on Feb. 3, 2013

  • Pubic mound and nothing you can do about it

    Answer by funlovinlady at 2:03 PM on Feb. 3, 2013

  • ...

    Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:59 PM on Feb. 3, 2013

  • It is called troll

    Answer by Dardenella at 2:22 PM on Feb. 3, 2013

  • "...used to have a camel toe"

    Seriously.... who talks like this about themselves??


    Answer by Crafty26 at 2:22 PM on Feb. 3, 2013

  • Taint...Taint yer ass Taint yer pussy!

    Answer by AnonNdrag at 3:32 PM on Feb. 3, 2013