Is anyone doing anything today?

So today is Valentines Day, and I will be spending it at home. My hubby never has been much into the whole valentines day thing.. So we never celebrate it. What are you going to do today/tonight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• So far it has been a relaxing day. I gave my newborn granddaughter a bath, a massage, and then fed her while her mommy slept in later. My other two girls are at sleepovers. Now that she's up she's going to pump some breast milk for later and we are going to choose some different outfits for my granddaughter so we can take some photos to have printed and send with her birth announcements. Professional photos are out of our budget right now. Happy Valentine's Day!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:13 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Cleaning house and going to Hobby Lobby to get stuff for my Easter Trees!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:22 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• This is my first Valentine's day with my husband and he got reservations to a fancy hotel in town where we'll have a steak and shrimp dinner and in our room they give balloons and chocolates and champagne and included in the package is tickets to see some old fart country band which will be fun. hahaha This is probably the only time we'll get to do something like this for a while because we're expecting in a couple of weeks.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 10:35 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• nothing
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:03 AM on Feb. 14, 2009