Binky's What do your kids call them?

My daughter named her binky "DIT" I don't know why or how she ended up calling that I just remember one morning she was about 12mths old I went to get her out of bed and she kept saying "Dit, Dit," and pointing. It was her binky she was wanting. Anyhow I think its cute, I love that she picked her own name for it. What do your kids call theirs?

blrusso

Asked by blrusso at 10:21 AM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Bippy or bip-bip...lol. My daughter had her's too long though...she was so attached to it. Broke easily from the bottle, never had a doll or blankie...but that pacifier stuck around a long time.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:47 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• My DD doesnt have hers anymore but she called it her paci or succhiotto (not sure how to spell it)
    shes learning to speak italian because my hubbys family is italian and we want her to be able to talk to all of them
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 11:02 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• My oldest daughter was the only one who took to a pacifier and she called it a noodgie.
    My newborn granddaughter uses one and we just call it a pacifier or passy.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:10 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• They were gone before the boys could call them anything. lol

We called them "pacifiers" though.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 2:44 PM on Feb. 14, 2009