What's the most gross out thing you have found/cleaned in your home?

For me it would be when I flipped my recliner over to clean underneath and found that my son ( I assume it was him) put a yogurt cup under there and since my recliner is one of those electric lift chairs, the last time it was lowered down the yogurt got smashed and was all over the chair, carpet wall...it was gross. I have no idea how long it had been there, it wasn't moldy or anything lol and it didn't smell but still it was gross. Though it was better than when I caught him hiding pooped undies in his sock drawer lol

AnonNdrag

Asked by AnonNdrag at 3:29 PM on Feb. 3, 2013 in Home & Garden

• When my oldest son left home, we took EVERYTHING out of his room to paint etc. I found a ton of these hard blobs on the walls with spiders encased in them!!!!! He would see a spider and squirt it with hair gel! I literally had to scrape them off the walls!
    I could have killed him, lol
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 3:32 PM on Feb. 3, 2013

• A fossilized piece of pepperoni under my couch.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 3:30 PM on Feb. 3, 2013

• When my first was about two our house smelled like straight poop. We couldn't find where it was and we searched high and low, well I opened his curtains one day and he had smeared poop all in the window tracks ugh. It was so nasty.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 3:35 PM on Feb. 3, 2013

• Me too!!! LOL
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 3:35 PM on Feb. 3, 2013

• ewwww PMS that gave me the willies just thinking about it lol
    AnonNdrag

Comment by AnonNdrag (original poster) at 3:34 PM on Feb. 3, 2013

• When my daughter was little she hid her bottles and/or sippy cups everywhere: her toy box, under the couch, under beds, behind doors, in closets. It was a game to her, but nasty for me whenever I found them. When my oldest brother was little, he would hide his carrot either in the couch or behind it. Of course, mom wouldn't find it until it was moldy.
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 3:38 PM on Feb. 3, 2013

• when we first moved here everytime we would turn on the dryer it smelled awful, cleaned out the dryer vent hose and found a dead squirrel in it, yuck!
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 3:45 PM on Feb. 3, 2013

• I was cleaning out my fridge & found a container of moldy Greek yogurt. It was the nastiest thing I've ever seen in my fridge.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 3:52 PM on Feb. 3, 2013

• It's a toss up between the cat diarrhea under the bed and the chocolate milk cup I found in dd's room that was so old it had maggots wiggling around in it. Blech. I still get grossed out thinking about either of those.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 3:59 PM on Feb. 3, 2013

• When my youngest was about a year old, he was so tiny that the doctor told me to add extra fat to his food. One day I mixed butter, heavy cream, turkey baby food, and sweet potato together and fed it to him. About half an hour later he barfed ALL OVER his room. It was a chunky, greasy, meaty, bright orange mess that smelled up the whole place. I bleached everything in his room and I could still smell it for weeks. It was horrible.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:21 PM on Feb. 3, 2013