What freaks you out the most?

Spiders, mice, snakes...?

For me spiders are the worst. I throw shoes at them, pop cans, my cat lol anything to get them to go away.

Asked by AnonNdrag at 3:35 PM on Feb. 3, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Heights and people wo have excessive body hair and smell.

Answer by funlovinlady at 3:36 PM on Feb. 3, 2013

• Mice. and also snakes

Answer by virginiamama71 at 3:36 PM on Feb. 3, 2013

• Snakes

Answer by 3libras at 3:40 PM on Feb. 3, 2013

• Mice and birds inside a building. I'm fine with birds outside but am absolutely petrified if they are in my house. I have to lock myself in my room and call someone to take care of it. 1 time I had a bat in my apartment. I called my brothers to come get it out. They came over and couldn't find it. I found out the next day that it flew upstairs and my neighbor's cat pinned it to the ground, then her boyfriend shooed it outside. My landlord has since taken care of the problem and I have not seen any bats or birds in my house.

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 3:41 PM on Feb. 3, 2013

• I'm terrified of heights, and really really dislike clowns and people in costumes like at Disneyland and such.

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:43 PM on Feb. 3, 2013

• Spiders and snakes!

Your poor cat! LOL

Answer by PMSMom10 at 3:42 PM on Feb. 3, 2013

• Sticky bugs (bugs that seem to stick to you). Crickets, grasshoppers, june bugs, etc. Hate them all and their sticky little feet.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 3:43 PM on Feb. 3, 2013

• Spiders. I have arachnophobia really, really bad. I hyperventilate when I see them. It's sad when your kids have to get rid of the spiders for you.

Answer by anime_mom619 at 3:54 PM on Feb. 3, 2013

• Public restrooms.

Answer by m-avi at 4:03 PM on Feb. 3, 2013

• Scorpions. During the warm months we inspect the yard with a blacklight every night for scorpions.

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:22 PM on Feb. 3, 2013