What can i do?

I just loose my job. I have two daugthers who I need to taka care of. I was thinking to going back to my country, we do not have any relatives here.

nicolsita

Asked by nicolsita at 10:37 AM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• If you have a place to stay there and feel that you would give them a better life, then go. No reason to stay if there are no ties here.

Good luck to you.
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 12:11 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Find a job at the mall,a bar or waitressing. At least waitresses get daily cash! Or try a business like I have: www.bootyparlorparties.com/DAviaLaVae
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 1:42 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Lots of people are losing their jobs,but I know you can make it. Look on craigslist.com for jobs. Have you tried backpage.com? Malls have tons of stores! Apply at everyone of them and tell them your sitation and follow up with them!
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 1:43 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I am sorry for your situation, nicolsita. I know how hard to loose job, even if you have your relatives close to you. If you want you may subsrcribe on my Free Business Lessons.
    I don't encourage anyone for a partnership. I just provide information such as:
    Home based business -- is it for you?
    How to avoid scam
    Thing you should know to be successful in business.

You can subscribe on my Free Lessons here:
    http://www.ineways.com/usa/index.asp?Method=ShowContent&Site=bizzybee
    bizzybee68

Answer by bizzybee68 at 10:36 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I've done financial counceling for over 20 years. If you need to work to pay your bills then you need to find employment. That's the only way at this point to have a more secure income. Unfortunately party plans, work-at home companies are the ones making the money; not the people doing the work. You pay them to sell their products. If the economy is so bad, then how are people still buying from these kinds of companies? If you aren't an already proven saleman and you don't like sales to begin with, then how would you become successful? Don't gamble what money you have to pay your bills and buy food, to see if you can make money with an at-home-business. Sorry. These kinds of jobs simply cannot generate enough money. The folks attempting to get you into these positons make petty bonuses for signing people up. You can't pay the bills on signup bonuses.

lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 9:48 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Consider this

www.DoctorsMission.com

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Feb. 21, 2009