Anybody else nervous!!!!!!!

Well there is no going back now my daughter will be here in 12 days and I have been so scared. It is like I have made myself sick over this. I go in for a c section on the 26 of this month and I am not all that thrilled about going in for another surgery. My doctor said it wouldn't be wise to try to go natural again cause of medical reasons. I just want to see how many of other moms out there are making themself sick over the birth of there new little one.

OH and Happy Valentines Day to everyone

lelandsmom6707

Asked by lelandsmom6707 at 10:39 AM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Oh don't make yourself sick you will be fine. Take some deep breaths and plan a date night with your man before the baby gets here. You will be fine.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 10:41 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• No...I just want him to get here! hahahaha Congratulations to you about your soon to be here darling!
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 10:42 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Nope. I am not nervous at all! We are planning a home birth and I couldn't be more excited! I still have a ways to go though lol.

good luck and enjoy your new baby :)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 10:58 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• don't make your self sick just think about the out come after all that is done you get to have a beautiful baby and i couldn't think of anything else more special in this world and trust me she gets the best day to be born on lol (also my brithday 28yrs later) she will be ok a handful maybe but ok and so will you
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 11:26 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• C-Section otherwise known as the Hollywood birth baby doesn't come out all squisshy : ) & you don't feel nothing no pushing but the recovery takes awhile don't be nervous just remember the birth of your baby because nerves wont let you remember the little things so really relax
    Anonymous

• i have to have another c-section and i am not thrilled about that at all. I can't wait for my baby to get here but I am definitely not excited about the c-section part. Look at it this way...if you had an unplanned c-section the first time, at least you will have things planned out this time and it will be less hectic. i just try to think of the good parts and not the upsetting parts. at least i can somewhat prepare myself this time.
    kaufmt0220

Answer by kaufmt0220 at 1:14 PM on Feb. 14, 2009