Wanna hear about the 90's from the viewpoint of a 90's kid?

All you folders & trapper keepers had to be Lisa Frank, & gel pens were a must. Your gigapet routinely died while you were at school, but your Furby would never shut up. You had to own a pair of light-up, Velcro shoes, lots of scrunchies, and a cd Walkman. Bright colors & insane patterns were encouraged in clothing. You knew every song by The Backstreet Boys, N'Sync, Britney Spears, & The Spice Girls, & always watched Doug, Hey Arnold, Rugrats & All That. Also, your mother probably curled your straight-across bangs for picture day.

& now you know!

KA91

Asked by KA91 at 12:09 AM on Feb. 4, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Trends were REALLY widespread & hard to miss back then, m-avi. Did she sneak to stay up late & watch "Are you Afraid of the Dark?" ?
    KA91

Comment by KA91 (original poster) at 12:12 AM on Feb. 4, 2013

• Love you too, mom!

Okmanders- Holla! Remember those silly S's made from lines? & I think I'll know how to play MASH till I die. I'm supposed to be married to Aaron Carter right now = 0
    KA91

Comment by KA91 (original poster) at 12:17 AM on Feb. 4, 2013

• I know, he was so cute! Of course, so was Britney till she went nuts.....
    KA91

Comment by KA91 (original poster) at 12:23 AM on Feb. 4, 2013