my hubby is an ass

im reading on here about what everyone is doing for vday and what they got. i got noting as a matter of fact he is still in bed. i wanted to get the baby a puppy (it was free) and i was excited about that and i wasn't even allowed to do that. i feel like crap right now like nothing i want or even me matter to him at all. am i just giving myself a pity party should i not feel bad or what?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 10:41 AM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• jodi, im sorry
    if it helps at all, my hubby had to go to work for a couple hours to make sure everybody showed up today.
    if i knew where you lived i would come over and bring chocolate and flowers and alcohol...where is bartender krabapple when we need her?? lol
    Happy Valentines Day! we love you!
    oh and get Bailey the puppy anyway, havent you learned you dont ask, hes not your dad! just go get it! lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 10:56 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• lol, I am in a sh!tty mood too, my husb is still asleep as well haha and I told him I wanted pancakes today and that's it, but that's not going to happen. I'll bring the chocolate to our pity party lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Mine left me some lame crap on the kitchen table before he went to work. Apparently this is supposed to make up for the fact he was so drunk last night and ruined dinner. Again. He's an ass too. And he'll come home from work drunk again today I'm sure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• okay i'll be waiting and i will supply the alcohol so we can get toasted later. lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:47 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I'll be right there with you!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:51 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• well lets go lilbit god i just want to go slap him right now lol and i the nice person i am made him breakfast. well that won't happen again
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:52 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• well we were supposed to go take a tour of the L&D at the hospital we're going to go to-see no creative thought even had to be put into it just an appointment had to be met, but is my SO up and ready?! No, he's asleep still also, and the alarm has gone off like 20 times.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• You arent the only one getting nothing for V-day. Dont feel so bad, many dont celebrate it anymore.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 10:55 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• thanks brooke that is just what troy said he said just go get it he is not the boss of you. he doesnt want to get one cuz its not what he wants. well its not for him its for bailey ya know? and bartender edna is at poopy work lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:59 AM on Feb. 14, 2009