Thank Goodness for that stupid Bayer Commercial.

He fell in the entryway and said he needed help into the bathroom.

Yeah- that wasn't a fall. It was a heart attack. I didn't have any Bayer but did have some migraine caplets. Shoved two of them down his throat and rushed him to the ER.

He had a 100% blockage in the descending artery. They inserted a stent and he's resting peacefully. I had to take baby to the ER about 12 hours prior for croup.

So I had to finally come home. The teen has school in the morning and can't watch a sick baby and get her needed rest. Because baby is sick and whiny I can't go back to the hospital until after 3pm tomorrow.

Seems some fast thinking and those caplets saved his heart. No damage.

Just what we needed. After his bout with the flu last week and no work it looks like he's going to be out for at least another week. He's so stressed over missing work he can't even focus on the fact that he just had a freaking heart attack and needs to relax :(

feralxat

Asked by feralxat at 12:58 AM on Feb. 4, 2013 in Health

• Omg! Thank goodness for some things. I hope everything evens out and it's good things for you all from now on.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 1:04 AM on Feb. 4, 2013

• Oh wow. Fast thinking. So sorry! Wishing all of you the best!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:01 AM on Feb. 4, 2013

• Holy shit! I am so glad you were thinking quickly and clearly and that he's going to be ok!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:06 AM on Feb. 4, 2013

• I am glad that you knew what to do! Good that he is OK, and resting. Get some rest yourself, you need some!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 1:15 AM on Feb. 4, 2013

• Oh god, Feral. That is one humdinger of a day! I'm so glad you were so quick-thinking, and that there was no damage to his heart. I hope that the baby will go to sleep for you, so you can maybe get a hot shower & do something that relaxes you enough to sleep. 2 ER trips in one day, for croup and a heart attack. You are officially wonder woman!

KA91

Answer by KA91 at 1:28 AM on Feb. 4, 2013

• Wow OP...I am, so glad everyone is doing great, and I am with KA and declare you the official CM wonder mom/wife! I would have never known to give the migraine tablets, my hats off to you!

bow down

Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:44 AM on Feb. 4, 2013

• OMG Feral! How scary!

I'm glad to hear their was no damage.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 1:02 AM on Feb. 4, 2013

• oh wow, glad you thought of that, so sorry! Does he have short term dis ins?
    in my thoughts!
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 1:07 AM on Feb. 4, 2013

• I carry asperin with me whereever I gofor just that reason (not for me)
    I have BTDT and it is so scarey. Remember that YOU have to rest a bit too.
    Personally my daughter would have missed school. Thankfully I never had to make that choice.
    But hugs, I am so sorry this happened but so glad you were there with the right answer.
    They found the problem and he will be all right.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:14 AM on Feb. 4, 2013

• I bet you are!

I'm sorry feral. How's the baby doing?
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 1:13 AM on Feb. 4, 2013