Birthday in a Box

I ran across a really good Web site for buying birthday party stuff, including tableware, balloons, party favors, pinatas, invitations and thank-you notes, banners, everything you could want. I'm planning a butterfly party for my little girl when she turns five in a month, but there are lots of popular themes including cartoon characters, animals, movies, music styles, etc. I've read questions from others recently who are getting parties together. This site is super convenient, with lots of promotions and coupons, and really creative favors and game ideas.

http://www.birthdayinabox.com/

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 3:47 AM on Feb. 4, 2013 in General Parenting

• I prefer to go to my local stores to keep them in business and keep my economy going. But I do like going to those sites for ideas.
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 10:08 AM on Feb. 4, 2013

• I ve looked at that site many times, but I always end up just going to a store to buy everything since DH doesnt like themed parties.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 9:23 AM on Feb. 4, 2013