for any of you on the slim fast plan

Im trying it out to try to lose the rest of the baby weight by my DD's first birthday (june) and i was just wondering if any of you have tried it and it worked...and how you kept with it. Ihave such a sweet tooth and thats my problem..and im a SAHM and i get bored so i snack...any suggestions on how to curb those habits? Also whats your typical meal plan on any given day i tried to register for one but it wouldnt worki just wanna make sure im not wasting my time

Kennadismom

Asked by Kennadismom at 10:53 AM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• That's a good question, I was wondering as well b/c I just bought a case of it. The only problem is that is does NOT fill me up, I guess I need to get used to it. I hope to hear that it works!!!
    JessicaGrizz81

Answer by JessicaGrizz81 at 11:26 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• it doesnt fill me either so what i do after i finish it is drink a big glass of cold water...that does the trick, well until i pee it out lol
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 11:40 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Go to slimfast.com. They give you meal plans and even recipes. You allowed to have snacks, they have lists for you. Last night I made a honey-lime chicken recipe last night from their website and wow, simple and delicious!!! Like kennadismom, I drink tons of water.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:56 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• well me on the other hand im on it and love it.. yeah it took my body a week or two to get uset to the diet. Yeah for the first 2 weeks it didn't feel me up but once my body got uset to not eating all the time and eating healthy it worked for me.. You should try it just to see how you like it I love it and if you need anyone to talk to about it im here.. I have lost 12pounds in 3 weeks so I know it works and its great I love it... God bless you

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 2:57 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I'm doing the slim fast diet and it's working very well. It's been 3 weeks and I've lost 9 pounds, I work so my schedule would be different from yours but here's what I do: nothing for breakfast (too rushed trying to get DD to daycare and myself to work on time) a slim fast shake and slim fast bar (preferably the chocolate ones) and whatever I want for dinner. And water with my dinner, no sodas.
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 2:58 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Oh yeah, a big thing is to cut out any beverages other than water. The sodas and juices can screw up all the self discipline you do. There is a flavored water called VitaRain made by Kirkland and it has 0 calories and 0 fat grams. Something flavored to drink guilt free. All these successful responses are very encouraging!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:46 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• It's all sugar................... once u stop the weight will come back on just cut back on portions otherwise you will always doing the yo yo dance
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I like to have a piece of fruit or some veggies with my shake. it helps fill me up and they are good for you so there is no guilt
    nudge08

Answer by nudge08 at 7:53 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• make organic chocolate cocoa with organic fat-free milk, stirring in a TB canola oil while hot. Let cool in the fridge. Drink two of these a day with a multi-vitamin, and wha-la! Organic Slim-Fast.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Mar. 20, 2009