What is your favorite....

What is your favorite way to sent your house? I am spring cleaning today and I love to burn the Scentennial ScentSation Squares my house smells so good even after I blow them out my house will smell great after, what do you like to use?

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 10:58 AM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I use Yankee Candles, even the plug ins. Any scent that isn't fruity or too flowery. I like sand and sea, clean cotton.......I did just buy the orange blossom scent and I love it!
    blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 12:41 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I don't use a house scent. I like to get fresh air in when I can. I guess that since I have allergies and asthma that scents bother me. I do have a glade plug in in the guest bathroom.

Answer by Bmat at 11:05 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I like diffusers, target has some nice ones.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• essential oils in sum water. everyhting else irritates my partners sinuses so sumtimes its lavender or bergamot or orange. i got a stash of oils and recycled bottles so my scent is at the ready.
    angelmomma2

Answer by angelmomma2 at 11:53 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I use wallflowers from Bath and Body. Scentsy "candleless" warmers. THe Fried Ice0cream scent is yummy!!
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 6:12 PM on Feb. 14, 2009