Know any convicted felons that are looking for a job?

This is a list of companies hat hire felons. Good luck!!

funlovinlady

Asked by funlovinlady at 7:38 AM on Feb. 4, 2013 in Money & Work

• Thanks! My ex is a felon and we go to court Thursday so he can be held in contempt again for failure to pay child support, and this will be handy when he says, "No one will hire me!" lmao
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:40 AM on Feb. 4, 2013

• thats quiet a list
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:11 AM on Feb. 4, 2013

• We have clients who have felonies and are working at Wendy's, Ihop, Panera and Giant.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 7:32 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• I'm just curious where you got this list? I know for a fact that Walgreens does not hire felons, at least not in the stores.....maybe for a warehouse job, but there's only a couple of warehouses.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Feb. 4, 2013

• That's funny, my friends a cashier at Walgreens and she's a felon.
    funlovinlady

Comment by funlovinlady (original poster) at 10:10 AM on Feb. 4, 2013

• http://www.ranker.com/list/list-of-companies-that-hire-felons/business-and-company-info?page=6

Can't make clicky but here's a list of over 150 companies that hire felons.
    funlovinlady

Comment by funlovinlady (original poster) at 10:12 AM on Feb. 4, 2013

• Where did you get the list? I know some of the companies on it do not hire felons...
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 2:35 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• Read the replies
    funlovinlady

Comment by funlovinlady (original poster) at 2:46 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• My husband is a store manager for Walgreens and they will not and do not hire anyone without a background check and will not hire felons. They have to be able to trust their employees with money and drugs. I promise you that they do not hire convicted felons in the store. Now if your friend was hired on before they started the background checks, that's a different story, but they have been doing background checks for about 10 years. My husband gets very frustrated when he goes through the time of interviewing someone and they pass all the initial 'tests' and even their drug test and he ends up having to turn them down because of the background check. It's not his choice, the company sends him a 'reject' on the applicants.
    Anonymous