What did you think of Beyonce?

She kind of annoyed the hell out of me. She's talented, but the faces she made! She takes herself way too seriously. I wouldn't mind her body though!!!

mompam

Asked by mompam at 8:45 AM on Feb. 4, 2013 in Entertainment

• She drives me crazy!! It was like she would just spurt out a few words at a time. That annoyed me!! Just by the way she acts you can tell she is so full of herself. Didn't really care for it, but that's JMO.
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 9:31 AM on Feb. 4, 2013

• I think she's basically an overrated porn star
    snookyfritz

Answer by snookyfritz at 11:39 AM on Feb. 4, 2013

• Way too jiggly, She made me nervous. What's with the constant marching back & forth? They looked like trashy strippers.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:41 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• There were a few parts I didn't really like, but overall, I thought she was pretty good. Way better than Madonna was last year, in my opinion.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:47 AM on Feb. 4, 2013

• She has an amazing voice and an amazing body. But I didn't care for the faces and I didn't care for how scantily clad she was. My SO even had to turn the channel as it was annoying him too much. He told me if I ever dressed like that or acted like that, we would have issues.
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 9:18 AM on Feb. 4, 2013

• We were laughing because some of her faces made her look like the devil jumped in her body lol. She's pretty but yeah I'm not impressed.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 9:40 AM on Feb. 4, 2013

• I didn't think she was that good, the dancing was amazing, but all in all it was not fantastic IMO-Our joke is that all of the curling irons do do that hair, must have blown a major fuse!
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 9:49 AM on Feb. 4, 2013

• I did not like her performance.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 1:12 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• I liked some parts of her and I loved her outfit, I also loved what they did with the faces and the hair that was pretty cool.
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 9:12 AM on Feb. 4, 2013

• She's amazingly talented. I love beyonce and she looked amazing. She was performing, it's not like she walks around irl with that outfit.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 9:23 AM on Feb. 4, 2013