What is the best way to organize a 6 months old nursery?

Im-HiDdEn

Asked by Im-HiDdEn at 8:59 AM on Feb. 4, 2013 in Babies (0-12 months)

• depending on what all that you have. I know when my son was a baby I was so OCD about his clothes it wasn't even funny!! lol I would fold his socks perfectly and line them up in his top drawer and I always kept the hangers for his clothes because I liked haning those rather than folding.

I pretty much just folded his socks and shorts. His toys were usually in a corner and I would hang things on the walls as well. Keep a hamper by the dresser so clothes don't get piled up.
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 9:24 AM on Feb. 4, 2013

• I'd start by getting rid of everything that no longer fits. Toys you don't like and neither does he, etc. You'd be surprised at how much they have outgrown so quickly. I then kept the most important stuff the most handy. That meant the diapers & wipes had the bottom drawer since I sat on the the floor to change diapers and I wanted them handy. Sleepers were next one up because most likely that's what she was being changed into.

Toys went in one small tote and binkies, etc went in another.,
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 11:13 AM on Feb. 4, 2013