When did your baby stop spiting up?

When did your baby stop spiting up? My DD is 11 months old me and I am getting so sick of the smell of it. It happens every morning after her bottle. I cam getting tired of having to wash DD and myself get us both dressed just to turn around even 2 hours later to change her clothes or myself or having to put her back in the tub because of the spit up. Sometimes it happens after her afternoon or night bottles too, but not usually. I give her a 4-6 oz bottle in the morning at first, then is she wants more later on I give her only 2-3 more oz. But then come the afternoon and can take a 7-8 oz bottle no problem and same with her nighttime bottle.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Feb. 4, 2013 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Neither of my kids threw up. Talk to the pediatrician about reflux or milk intolerance
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:01 AM on Feb. 4, 2013

• My son had reflux, he didn't stop spitting up until I stopped breastfeeding, he was completely on table foods, and had Zantac for several months - around 15 months.

Answer by missanc at 11:13 AM on Feb. 4, 2013

• my son is 3 and still does if he drinks whole milk or has something with a lot of flavor like spaghetti or pizza. he's still on zantac and it helps and i only give him 2% milk when he wants that to drink
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 6:29 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• They make formula that is significantly designed for spit up babied and I would try that or even take her to the dr's because she may have acid reflux. Good luck.
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 8:18 AM on Feb. 6, 2013

• Neither of mine did really... The first one did a little when he went from breast to formula, the 8mo is still breastfeeding so he hasn't spit up at all.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:33 PM on Feb. 6, 2013

• Neither spit up. We breastfeed though.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:06 PM on Feb. 25, 2013