To clean or not to clean. That is the question.

Thanks to a certain member on here that continues to post her cleaning quests :-), I feel guilty by not doing any. I know I should do the dishes and I know I should scrub the bathroom, but I just don't want to. I took a vacation day and just wanna be lazy. On the other hand, it's a paid vacation day so I could look at it as though I'm getting paid to do it.

To make this a question: Anyone else with me on this or am I just plain lazy?

tempsingl3mom

Asked by tempsingl3mom at 12:27 PM on Feb. 4, 2013 in Home & Garden

• We are entitled to have a day (or 2) just to veg! We do not need to spend our days off from work, WORKING! Who cares if some women are clean freaks & you're not. As long as your house isn't a candidate for Hoarders, then I would take a guilt-free day off. Take a nap, read of book, do whatever you feel like. You owe it to yourself. You are being paid to take a mental health day. Enjoy it! :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 2:13 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• I'm with you. I have stuff to do today but I'm enjoying my coffee and couch so much that I don't want to get busy.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:29 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• yeah im not cleaning today, i was too busy this morning out exploring with the kids & taking pictures. i have to pick up my kindergartner soon and deep cleaning just isn't possible in the afternoon with three highly active kids.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:37 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• I am with you enjoy your vacation day
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 1:16 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• I too am so tired, lazy or just not motivated. I say to hell with it - enjoy your day.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 6:15 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• My place is far from being a candidate for Hoarders and I have since done the dishes. But, I'm going to take your advice and enjoy my much needed mental health day. Thank you!!!!!
    tempsingl3mom

Comment by tempsingl3mom (original poster) at 2:23 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• Enjoy your vacation day!!
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 2:40 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• dont do it lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:00 PM on Feb. 19, 2013