Craigslist. We all love it. What is with this new trend I am noticing?

You all know I read Missed Connections and Rants and Raves just for the fun of it. I decided to venture further into the Strictly Platonic Section.... I notice there are a lot of people who are looking for "texting buddies". Some are looking for legit friends to go out with and have some fun, others are seriously looking for someone who wants to text to chat with them.... So, the question is, would you want to have a "texting buddy"? I hate texting, so I would have to say No Way!!!

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 12:40 PM on Feb. 4, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I hate it all

I am so grumpy cat on this.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:04 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• Knowing what Craigslist has to over that must really mean sexting buddy. Not for me
    txnmomof4

Answer by txnmomof4 at 12:48 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• lol no thats just weird
    I never use craigslist
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:42 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• I live in a smaller area, so Craigslist in my area truly brings out the worst of the worst. It's all people looking for Topless maids and threesomes.
    I tried using it a few times for business and all I got were guys wanting happy ending massages.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:54 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• Today's answer to the pen pal?
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 12:41 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• In answer to your question...I do my communication with folks I don't know when I'm here, thank you. So, NO!
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 12:43 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• No thank you. I dislike texting
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:43 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• i don't think I would want a texting buddy, I have plenty who love to text me, and I don't like to text!
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 12:46 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• I don't think I would want someone that I don't really know as my texting buddy for me that is just weird.

Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 12:52 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• I text with friends all the time, but I don't go looking for people just to text with, no.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 1:04 PM on Feb. 4, 2013