How many times he goes to?

Hi I would like to know how frequently your husband goes to a stripclub? Do you mind if he goes with his friends without even letting you know? Do you have issue knowing or not knowing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 PM on Feb. 4, 2013 in Relationships

• We went together a few times before we had kids together (I had 3 from my 1st marriage) and he would go now if I went with him, but he says he doesn't want to go without me. He even left a friends bachelor party early because he didn't want to go. Every once in a while with his friends wouldn't bother me, but him going alone or often would be a big problem.

Answer by missanc at 7:27 AM on Feb. 5, 2013

• Mine never goes and he was pist when we fist met cause I use to work as a stripper. He says its disrespectful but he looks at a Lotta porn isnt that weird.. I dunno what's worse.. If he dont lie to you amd dont go all the time I suppose its just a guy thing.. They are weird and hard people to under stand
    itslife906

Answer by itslife906 at 9:51 AM on Feb. 5, 2013

• MIne has never even been to a strip club. If he were to go, he wants me to go with him. I don't mind if he goes on his own, though. It's more him wanting me to go with him.
    I wouldn't mind if he went like once a month by himself or with friends more often. I WOULD mind if he was lying to me about it. Honesty, to me, is more important then were he gets his "appetite." lol
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 5:42 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• My husband has always wanted to go to a strip club but I dont feel comfortable with him going it makes me feel like I am not good enough and that maybe he will expect me to look more like a model instead of a mother. Maybe if it would help tell him you would like to go with him even if its not your thing and if he does not agree with it then take some of your girlfriends and go to a male strip club and see how he feels on the situation sometimes it can be a big eye opener. My husband says he just want to go to experience it just once but I am afraid he will become addicted because he is just getting over his addiction to porn. He only watches it with me in our most sensual moments. I hope you find a good solution to your problem and im sorry you have to deal with it.
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 9:40 AM on Feb. 7, 2013