Have you made a wish list for your tax *refund*?

AFTER I pay all of my bills and set some money aside, I have quite a few things that I want to spend money on. I need some things for the house and would like to pamper myself a bit. Also, I want to buy my kids some clothes and things that they want. I'm trying to decide if I want to tell them a dollar amount that or if I should just tell them they can pick something out and veto it if the price is too high. Last year was a rough year for me financially and I barely got them anything for Christmas. Yes, I'm trying to make up for that.

tempsingl3mom

Asked by tempsingl3mom at 2:28 PM on Feb. 4, 2013 in Money & Work

• Yeah, I wish it was BIGGER! :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 2:32 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• We need a new stove and I will take my son somewhere for spring break.
    Than rest for savings.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 2:32 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• I am in the process of helping my oldest daughter put one together. It's bills, needs, wants... and I am putting back at least $1,500.00 to help her save it. LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:34 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• Pay our power bill and SO will waste the rest on his car
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:35 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• yep...its a pretty detailed list. most is going towards savings (and will be gone around Aug, sigh), the rest is for debt & a little is for fun spending.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:36 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• For once, we're getting some money back. I am going to apply it to the principle on our mortgage. That's usually where I put our extra money, because I'm trying to kill the loan as quickly as possible.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:48 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• yeah, I don't get one either FLL
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:12 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• We did
    We got alot of stuff with ours
    New tv,my nexus tablet,new tempur pedic pillows,comforter,sheets,bras,shoes for all 3 of us,a screen shield for the tv,new playstation for DS,accessories for my nexus,and we went to Outback

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:17 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• I'm supposed to be making a list today. We are saving a good bit, setting up savings accounts for each child, DH's truck needs tires, paying off one of DH's student loans. That's about it so far.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 3:26 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• What's a tax return ?
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 2:46 PM on Feb. 4, 2013