Would you really do this? An April's Fools Prank.

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 2:55 PM on Feb. 4, 2013 in Just for Fun

• i saw that the other day and cracked up! i would totally do that. its a harmless April Fool's prank, no one even gets hurt.

if i did that tho id have to make real cookies. DS would cry for hours if he thought he was getting a cookie but never got one.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:16 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• I'm embarrassed to say that I would totally do this if my kids were younger and still at home.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 2:57 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• My kids made me a cookie out of clay this weekend. I said, "oohh this looks delicious!" and did a dramatic lift to my mouth. This was a VERY slow lift and they had adequate time to stop me. They looked so devilishly excited that I just kept going & felt I had to at least leave teeth marks in it. Yuck.

I'm not sure why I just told this story.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 3:02 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• besides... do you really want to be responsible for the years in therapy? LOL:

(replace oatmeal with 'mashed potato black bean')

tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:05 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• That's not cruel - that's hilarious! Great idea, will for sure use your idea on my kids (if you are okay with that!)
    Game ON!
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 2:57 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• If you can't smell the difference...you'll find out the hard way, won't you?
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 2:58 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• I totally would. I also dipped onions in caramel last year ( think caramel apples) and gave em to the kids
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 2:58 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• Libras, there is NO way I'd do this to a child as young as yours :( Teenagers would be hilarious though
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 2:59 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• That's just cruel. My girls would scream & cry if I did that. Plus, what a waste of food (since no one would eat them).
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 2:57 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• Absolutely
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:57 PM on Feb. 4, 2013