What is your favorite funny memory of your LOs when they were little?

I think with my DD she had acid reflex and it resulted in loud, smelly farts. One time we were out to eat (her dad, her and myself) and the waitress came and started taking our order, thats when she ripped one. The waitress gave my then husband the dirty look and he said it was the baby and she rolled her eyes and said you outta be a shamed of yourself sir and walked away fanning her face with the menus.

LostSoul88

Asked by LostSoul88 at 3:33 PM on Feb. 4, 2013 in General Parenting

• When DD was little she loved Lady and the trap. She also toe walked. She was also 95% deaf. At that time I suspected but the Dr. just kept telling me she was flighty. (nevermind)
    Any way I generally play musicals a bit louder any way and encourage the kids to get up and dance (if we have seen the movie many times before) She would toe dance when we are siamese started playing.
    Before you ask I was told she can hear the vibrations of the music but not the notes.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:39 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• This is one of my favorites from when my son was 2ish. No wonder he's into Taekwondo.

And SHE'S always been a happy baby. She was 2-3 months old in ths pic.

Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 4:31 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• She used to dance like crazy from the time she was about 8 months old.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 7:14 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• Dard, I understand deaf can hear the vibrations and not music. I think its neat.
    LostSoul88

Comment by LostSoul88 (original poster) at 3:40 PM on Feb. 4, 2013