Do you like it?

I don't. Not really.

Over the weekend I cut my hair. It was long enough I was tucking it into my jeans all the time, sitting on it EVERYWHERE, and I could even wrap it around my neck 1.5 times. I cut 14 inches off to donate, then she cut another couple off during the trim up/even it out cutting. It's been YEARS since I've had it this short. The way it sits, I keep thinking it's longer. I go to flip it behind with a bit of a twist and there's NOTHING THERE to flip.

Good thing about hair cuts: they grow out.

My hand down by the TP is about how long it was before I cut it. Probably longer than that, now that I think about it.

Rosehawk

Asked by Rosehawk at 4:09 PM on Feb. 4, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• nice! Thats what my DD and I are doing. We are both growing it to 14 inches bast our shoulders then cutting off the 14 inches to donate. My dd (who's 5) is excited. She wants to make sure a little girl who cant have hair right now gets a pretty wig.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 4:31 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• You cut a lot off. I'd just give it time may e you need to get use to it. I had a chin length bob once and hated it, but like you said it grows back. I think it looks nice and healthy.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 4:12 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• I think it looks very nice! What a kind and considerate thing you did by donating it!
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 4:13 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• Actually, I do. I think you will feel a lot more free this way. It will grow out if you want it to, but to me, it looks like a great length for you! Enjoy!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:15 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• Yes I like it.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 4:16 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• I wish my hair would grow that long. It is as long as it will ever seem to grow right now about 1/2 way down my back.I think it looks nice! ... I always imagined you with really short hair though! :0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:11 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• I like it more than my buzz cut :)
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 4:12 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• I think it looks good, and what an awesome gift you gave!
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 4:22 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• First of all... SMILE.... you are beautiful, and so is your hair!! ;o)
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 5:06 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• my hair is that long now and it's time for a cut...
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 6:22 PM on Feb. 4, 2013