Really worried adult content

I'm worried that my body has stopped ovulating and my boyfriend and I are trying to get pregnant. I'm 5'1 but my BMI was at 37% when I checked it 5 weeks ago. In the past when I ovulate I can feel it but I've not even had any EWCM or sharp ovulation pains or sensitive boobs in two months.. It makes me wonder if my body stopped because of how fat I am. I weigh about 185-190 lbs right now and I don't even know how I gained that weight either. I was at a size 9/10 in September and then by December none of my pants were fitting and I'm now in a size 15... :'( what is wrong with my body, I take care of myself, I don't eat junk food or anything but don't know why my body is putting on the weight and I'm scared cause now I don't think I can get pregnant. I'm in a PE class through my school right now and I eat healthy and drink lots of water and I'm taking prenatal pills but I just don't know what else to do any other advice would be really great right now. We do have sex constantly like almost daily unless I'm on my period but still no luck..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Feb. 4, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• How old are you?
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 6:25 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• I'm 25
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:27 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• I'm going to college
    Anonymous

• I wondered because sometimes if you're very young and overweight it can be an issue.

Have you spoken to your doctor? Have they run any sort of tests?
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 6:30 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• I spoke to a doctor about wanting and all she said was to start a prenatal pill. Since its only the second month into trying I've not yet gone in to do tests but will be making an appointment in the next month if it doesn't happen this month
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:33 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• Why get pregnant now? While in college? College has PE? I heard weight can be an issue when TTC.

Answer by louise2 at 6:40 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• Are you pregnant now?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:46 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• yes, you have to take a health/physical activity class when getting a degree, for me I'll be in school for another 6 or 7 years with the type of nursing degree I want.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:47 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• No I'm trying to get pregnant that's why I'm worried so much about my ovulation schedule.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:48 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• only 2nd month trying- relax

weight- first find out form doc if you have a medical issue - sudden weight gain...thyroid? or other issues, get a clear bill of health

then have lots of sex

trying 2 months only, and only 25...you have plenty of time and worrying does you no good

in mean time, be healthy, try to drop some weight while you gets results from doc appt about if weight gain is just gaining weight or more

good luck and relax
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:56 PM on Feb. 4, 2013