So you oppose gay rights?

Gay rights

this is just the start, feel freeto add your own,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:56 PM on Feb. 4, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• 3libras,,, that is a good one. I would be dead.

Answer by louise2 at 8:01 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• tattoos, especially the ones of Jesus or Mary
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:03 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• I can see why, for my parents' generation, gay marriage is a hurdle to accept. To me, it's a right I expect everyone to have...and I laugh because let's face it, it isn't always what it's cracked up to be! Join the club...
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 8:03 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• I am like this. Let them have the right to get married. That gives them also the right to spend a lot of money to get a divorce. Can't have one without the other. LOL!

Answer by louise2 at 8:14 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• I would be executed too if we were still under OT law. Thank God for Jesus.

Speaking of Jesus, his definition of marriage can be found in Matthew 19:4.
    HHx5

Answer by HHx5 at 8:45 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• Give me a break, eye roll
    Anonymous

• They are all old testament verses that don't apply today, for what it's worth
    Anonymous

• 2 Tim 3:16 "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness." unless its OT cause we dont follow that anymore...right?

1 Cor 11:5 "But every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head—it is the same as having her head shaved. 6 For if a woman does not cover her head, she might as well have her hair cut off;" i KNOW this one isnt widely practiced!

1 Cor 14:34 "Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says. 35 If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church." i hope you've never talked in the church building about God related things...tsk tsk.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:23 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• Matt 5: 32 "But I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except on the ground of sexual immorality, makes her commit adultery, and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery." strange...i know a lot of divorced & remarried literal Christians.

1 Timothy 2:9 "Likewise also that women should adorn themselves in respectable apparel, with modesty and self-control, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly attire." oops!

Matt 5:28 "But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart." so that would be every man on Earth...

1 John 3:15 "Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him." and if i recall correctly Jesus said that everyone is our brother/sister

Col 3:9 "Do not lie to one another..."
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:38 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• i could go on and on...but what really matters is that CHRISTIANITY SHOULD NOT DICTATE US LAWS!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:39 PM on Feb. 4, 2013