So you oppose gay rights?

Gay rights

this is just the start, feel freeto add your own,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:56 PM on Feb. 4, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• I think having a homosexual relationship is morally wrong. I don't do it. I believe in the Bible as well. That does not mean that I do not think that you have the right to make your own choices and have your own moral veiws. I can respect someone who makes a choice and stands by it. They are not bound by my religious code. We can still be good friends.

So just because I think homosexuality is against my beliefs, does not mean that I believe a homosexual person should not have rights.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:16 AM on Feb. 5, 2013

• I had another point on the previous post that didn't show.

But the homosexuals in questions do not have rights or limitted rights within a congregation depending on the denomination.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:25 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• I believe and follow the OT, but I'm not against gay marriage. People have a right to do what I believe is wrong.
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 9:24 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• Rights? Marriage is not a right, it is a sacrament.

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 8:57 PM on Feb. 6, 2013

• That is a valid point.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 12:11 PM on Feb. 9, 2013