What is your best revenge story?

I was reading this story about a lady that got even with her cheating boyfriend who was storing his mistress's belongings in their garage to help with an apartment move. He was always belittling her and claiming she never cleaned well enough or did anything well enough. So, she finally addressed those issues. She began cleaning, starting with the garage, and donated all of the mistress's things to charity. It gave me a good laugh.

Do you have any good stories?

How did you get back at a cheating, lying SO?

Has someone ever backstabbed/sabotaged you? Ruined your reputation?

How did you deal with it creatively?

punching

hellokittykat

Asked by hellokittykat at 7:35 PM on Feb. 4, 2013 in Just for Fun

• My ex and his gf are very nasty rude people. One day I went to pick up my daughter from him and I had to use the bathroom. Let's just say their toothbrushes have gone where no toothbrush should go.
    Anonymous

• I also agree with Mrs. Prissy. Also, I HATE that sweetpea. Everyone would be in an uproar if it was a male sweetpea beating a female sweetpea.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:48 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• I don't do revenge. It harms no one but me.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 7:36 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• You don't seek revenge, honestly. The point of karma is that what those people put out eventually comes back to them. I have seen it happen in spades.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:59 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• agree with Mrs Prissy
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 7:38 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• ...
    I'm not into revenge
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:58 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 7:59 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• These are hilarious!
    Karma is a very real thing but I'd venture a guess that some probably don't get it until they are a tad older in life. Sometimes you have to be in a certain place in life to see this kind of thing. JMO.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 8:10 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:00 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• Revenge is wasted energy. I stay away from people like who are like that in an attempt to keep my life simple. Also, I try to keep my mind and life calm by reading and watching as little of that kind of thing as possible. It all just seems so petty to me.

I've caught people in the act of talking about me supposedly behind my back. What did I do? I smiled sweetly, acknowledged that yes I did overhear them, and then moved on. It's more satisfying to see people torture themselves over being stupid than it is for me to do something directly to them.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 8:03 PM on Feb. 4, 2013